Posted 03 May 2022 ArbeidstedSandefjord Job type Midlertidig KategoriOlje og gass ReferenceBBBH531494_1651662174
Kelly Services is looking for a Software Developer, Front-end
located in Sandefjord.
This is a unique opportunity to become a key part of an agile, independent, and competent team driving new technology development within a leading international organization. As our front-end software developer, you will help to renew and improve our digital infrastructure programs in collaboration with the local and global technology team.
Our client is one of the world's largest provider of Completion equipment to oil and gas operators across the world. The Sandefjord team is founded on the development of a product for permanently measuring pressure and temperature behind casing in oil and gas wells. The Sandefjord location is a global excellency center for inductive coupler- and digital infrastructure technology. We have a strong multidisciplinary team welcoming a brilliant mind to deliver on new applications as well as improve the current programs.
- Front-end software development using Visual Basic
- UX design for offshore and workshop operators, manufacturing and more
- System testing with interface boards and downhole equipment in our lab
- Continuous improvement through the entire product life cycle
- Collaborate with project managers, product owners and other engineers, locally and globally
We are searching for a person that loves software development and is passionate about creating user-friendly programs for demanding customers. Like the rest of us you are creative and self-driven, as well as motivated by working with others to find simple and elegant solutions to complex challenges. We are a multilingual company, with English as our primary language. Norwegian is not required but an advantage. Some travel should be expected.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- Relevant formal education
- Experience with object-based software development, preferably in Visual Basic
Desired competencies and experiences:
- UX design experience
- Basic understanding of oil and gas well architecture
- Additional programming languages: C++, Python, HTML, PHP, SQL or others
- Development tools such as Git, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Keil, Agile
- Communication protocols such as: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, PPP, MODBUS, OPC
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Azure DevOps
We seek a positive and dedicated person that can contribute to our good working environment. If you are structured, goal-oriented, proactive and be easy to collaborate with, you will enjoy working in the team.
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.